New features, new maintenance schedule
Athlete Central FAQ and Videos
My Athlete Profile
Athlete Central - FAQ
- What to do when I see in SSO login page “Internal Server Error?
- User Account Management: Password Management, Security Questions, Reset 2FA
- Initial Login setup for Athletes (SSO)
- Athlete Central supported devices and Operating Systems (OS)
- Can I change the language of Athlete Central?
- What to do when I see an “Invalid credentials” error?
- See all 15 articles
Next Gen Athlete Biological Passport instructions for Anti-Doping Organizations (ADO), their Delegated Third Party organizations (DTP), Athlete Passport Management Units (APMU) and Experts.
Next Gen Athlete Biological Passport - General
Managing the Athlete Biological Passport
Administrating the Athlete Biological Passport
- How to create Next Gen DTP contract or ADO sharing agreement
- How to create Next Gen Athlete groups and configure ABP users access
- Athlete Biological Passport Introduction
- Athlete Biological Passport type of users
- Creating Hematological APMU user
- Anti-Doping Organization (ADO) users account setup to access Athlete Biological Passports (ABP)
- See all 8 articles
Instructions for the Long Term Storage module in ADAMS
LTS for Anti-Doping Organizations
This category includes Frequently Asked Questions for the ADAMS Modules available to Anti-Doping Organizations
Athlete Profile Management
- Granting other ADO access to AAF/ATF, Pending and conclusion of cases
- What to do with Adverse Analytical Findings (AAF) and Atypical Findings (ATF) in ADAMS?
- Attaching a Therapeutic Use Exemption to an AAF/ATF
- Creating a Pending Case
- Creating a Conclusion of Case
- Associating a Conclusion of Case with an existing Pending Case
- See all 9 articles
User account management, import codes, rules
WADA’s paperless doping control application
DCO Central FAQ
- Submitting multiple negative Lab Results
- Entering Blood Test Results to a Blood Passport Sample
- Enter data for the Monitoring program
- Add a metabolite or prohibited substance into the Lab Results
- Reporting of Steroid Profiling data (endogenous steroids) in urine samples
- Entering a Capabilities and Methods into Lab Result Form
- See all 19 articles
Initial Login, User preferences, Maintenance schedule....
- Configuring your two-factor authentication method in ADAMS Classic
- Why am I required to setup a two-factor authentication method?
- Updating the e-mail address associated to your ADAMS account
- Request a password reset
- Initial Login Setup for Non-Athletes
- Resetting your Two-Factor Authentication Method
- See all 8 articles