The Next Gen Athlete Biological Passport module was released on 22 August 2023 and is accessible to Anti-Doping Organizations and their Delegated Third-Party organization for ABP, Athlete Passport Management Unit users via the following link: https://abp.wada-ama.org/
- The launch of the Endocrine Module and of new steroid markers measured in blood (serum) samples as part of the Steroid Module; and
- The launch of the Next Gen ABP Module ADAMS.
- The ABP dashboard will replace the current notification system in ADAMS
- the legacy version of the ABP module is no longer be available to our users, as the two versions cannot co-exist in ADAMS;
- WADA-accredited Laboratories can upload data for samples analyzed for the Endocrine Module and/or the new blood steroid markers.
You can access to the ABP user guides in the following link: https://adams-help.wada-ama.org/hc/en-us/categories/8522818419612-Next-Gen-Athlete-Biological-Passport
Know issues being worked on
- Passports are not displayed in a chronological order (older updates first) in the Dashboard
- Refresh on passport page will reload the default page of the user (e.g., “New High Priority” tab of the Dashboard without any filter for APMUs)
- Missing confirmation data
- Deleting the “I” for ITP data in the sample table
- Passport search based on sample code
- Periodical report to export CSV file available for ADOs and APMUs
- Sample validity and refreshing of passport
- Date formatting in the graphs will be changed as in sample table
- Remove the seconds from the collection time of the sample table
- Issue with the “Yes” and “No” values for Microbial contamination and EtG for ITP and CP
- Confirmation values for CFs should not appear if no confirmation is performed
- “CP Status” field in the sample table of steroidal passport: default value is “Not Approved by TA” but will be changed to null if sample hasn’t been flagged for the primary or secondary markers.
- “IRMS” column: rules to display “Yes” or “No” values to update