The Next Gen Athlete Biological Passport module was released on 22 August 2023 and is accessible to Anti-Doping Organizations and their Delegated Third-Party organization for ABP, Athlete Passport Management Unit users via the following link: https://abp.wada-ama.org/
- The launch of the Endocrine Module and of new steroid markers measured in blood (serum) samples as part of the Steroid Module; and
- The launch of the Next Gen ABP Module ADAMS.
- The ABP dashboard will replace the current notification system in ADAMS
- the legacy version of the ABP module is no longer be available to our users, as the two versions cannot co-exist in ADAMS;
- WADA-accredited Laboratories can upload data for samples analyzed for the Endocrine Module and/or the new blood steroid markers.
You can access to the ABP user guides in the following link: https://adams-help.wada-ama.org/hc/en-us/categories/8522818419612-Next-Gen-Athlete-Biological-Passport