As of 19 September
- Testing Orders:
- The ADO reference number is now displayed on the Testing Order.
- The value of the field Sample Collection Authority is now correctly displayed when the organization is a Delegated Third-Party.
- Doping Control Form:
- Within the Doping Control Form, urine samples with less than 90 ml are now accepted when a reason is provided.
- Doping Control Officers can complete Doping Control Forms without collecting all requested samples after accepting the warning.
- Laboratory forms:
- The fields: Analysis type, Temp Logger, Athlete Consent for research and Courier information are now available on the laboratory PDF form and CSV file.