To get started with DCO Central:
- Download the app on a tablet (both Android and iOS platforms are supported)
- Log onto the web as an organization administrator to create DCO accounts.
- As a DCO user, log onto the web and complete your initial security setup.
- Wait for 15 minutes to ensure that the DCO account is transferred to SSO.
- Log onto DCO Central as a DCO user and follow the onscreen instructions.
At this stage users have to reconfigure their two-factor authentication method.
Contact the ADAMS team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an on-boarding session if necessary.