Anti-Doping Organizations (ADO) can share the following records with other ADOs.
- Athlete Profiles within their whereabouts custody;
- Whereabouts of athletes within their custody;
- Anti-Doping Tests that were created by the ADO;
- Testing Orders where the source organization is either the Testing Authority or is the creator;
- Hematological and Steroidal Passports (including APMU reports) within the Passport Custody of the source organization. (Not shared with the target organization APMU).
- Log in as an Organization Administrator
- Go to Source Organization Relationship
- Click Add
- Enter a Target Organization
- Start and End Date
- Select an Entity type
- Select a Group
To see which which records are shared with your organization, go to the Target Organization Relationship.