Doping Control Officers (DCO) assigned to Testing Orders as "Lead DCO" can log into ADAMS to:
- Search for Athletes
- Within the Testing Order they are set as "Lead DCO":
- Bind athletes
- Add athletes
- Create Doping Control Forms
- Create Chain of Custodies
- View the whereabouts of athletes within the Testing Order
How to assign a DCO as a "Lead DCO"?
- Login as a Business user of the Sample Collection Agency (SCA)
- Within the "Testing Order Management", search for a Testing Order
- Click Edit
- Within the "Lead DCO" field select the relevant user
- Set its status to Confirmed
- Save the Testing Order
ADAMS automatically send to the Lead DCO notifications of Testing Order assignment.