01 June 2021:
- Laboratory contacts: A new contact named "Sample Collection Document contact" that is to receive the electronic Doping Control Forms generated by DCO Central is added to Laboratories.
- Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE): Delegated Third Parties are listed as "Authorizing Bodies" provided that they have an active contract with the sporting organization or the organization creating the TUE.
- Bug Fixes:
- BSS temp logger graph fix.
08 June 2021:
- Lab Results were updated in compliance with the TD2021 IRMS
- Instructions for manually entering 19-NA IRMS test results into ADAMS
- Updates to Lab Results import/update files in CSV format
- Updates to Lab Results import/update files in XML format.
15 June 2021:
- New version (1.10.1) of DCO Central:
Selected athlete's sport/discipline and phone number are automatically populated
Improved password validation message
Populated the full country name in the Letter of Authority, replacing the country code
Previously when a testing order is completed, it is grayed out and no longer accessible by the DCO. This has been updated so that the completed testing order is accessible in a read-only manner.