Doping Control Officers can determine the synchronization status of each Testing Order and Doping Control Form by accessing the forms in DCO Central:
- Log into DCO Central
- Access a Testing Order or a Doping Control Form, its synchronization status is displayed next to the record's completion status.
- Pending: The record (Testing Order or Doping Control Form) is complete and is not synchronized to ADAMS.
Make sure that the user is connected to a WIFI
- Re-attempting: The synchronization attempt failed and will retry
- Processing: The record is in the process of being uploaded to ADAMS
- Success: The record was successfully uploaded to ADAMS.