Option 1: create a Testing order or a Test and select the Sample Type “Blood Passport”, then match a DCF; or
Option 2: while creating a DCF, make sure that you select the Sample Type “Blood Passport”.
Further details related to the above options are provided below.
Option 1: Creating a Testing order/Test with the Sample Type "Blood Passport” and matching a DCF
- In the Testing order/Test form:
- Select “Blood Passport” as Sample Type
- In the “Notes/Analyses Instructions” field, indicate the requested analysis/analyses
- In the Doping Control Form:
- Change the status to "Complete sample collected"
- Select “Blood Passport” as Sample Type.
- Enter the Sample Code
- Time of Collection
- Select a WADA-approved laboratory from the list
- Enter the sample collection time zone
- Enter the Temp Logger ID associated to the sample
- Select the Manufacturer
- Complete the ABP Supplemental Report Form
Instructions for Laboratories are available here.