Major Event Organizers can request to WADA to create a Major Event in order to facilitate the access to the relevant athlete profiles. How to proceed?
- Notify the ADAMS Team of the event at least three (3) months before the games including the following information:
- Major Event Organizer (MEO)
- Testing Authority (TA)
- Sample Collection Agency (SCA)
- Result Management Authority (RMA)
- List of sports and disciplines (list available in ADAMS is available here).
- Start and end dates of the event
- Start and End date of the testing
- Country and City of the event
Following an internal process review, the event will be added in ADAMS. (If the Sample Collection Authority is a Delegated Third Party the signature of the contract will be required).
- Send one (1) month before the event to the ADAMS Team the list of athletes included in the event in the correct format (see this article).
- List update frequency will be discussed with the support team.
Why do you need to notify the ADAMS Team?
The major event module in ADAMS, grants the following access rights to the MEO and its SCA to facilitate the test planning, sample collection and results management of the event.
- Athlete profiles
- Therapeutic Use Exemptions for recognition
- Whereabouts information
- Result Management