- Log into ADAMS as an ADO business user
- Go to Testing Order Management
- Click Create Testing Order
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and complete the mandatory fields (with a green asterisk)
- Tab "Authorization": complete mandatory information
- Within the tab "Athlete and Analyses": either search for an athlete or add a placeholder then proceed to the selection of the analyses by clicking Add analyses to athletes.
On the next screen, add the athlete level, select the analyses and laboratories.
- The tab "Doping Control Personnel", add the sample collection personnel. Note that both the "Lead DCO" and "DCO" can access the Testing Order.
- Click Save as draft
- Review the information, and click Issue to SCA to complete the form.