The Next Gen Athlete Passport Management Unit (APMU) dashboard is the APMU user's home screen and has multiple features:
- Dashboard prioritization: categorization of passports updates based on multiple criteria.
- Access to the invalid samples.
- Search and filters for each section to find a passport(s) based on different criteria.
APMU Users have the following tabs in the dashboard:
New high priority passports
- List of passports with an “Atypical” status based on the primary markers of each module as defined in Annex C, article C.2.1.3 of the ISRM:
- Hematological Module: HGB and OFF-Score
- Steroidal Module: T/E (urine) and T/A4 (blood)
- Endocrine Module: GH-2000 score
- Atypical passports with samples flagged as a late match between DCF and the Lab results (more than 50 days) are listed at the top left as they require immediate attention.
New other passports
- Passports statuses “Flagged”, when there is an abnormality for secondary markers (as described in the ISRM, Annex C, article C.2.1.3).
- “Normal” or “Flagged” passports with samples identified as a late match (more than 50 days) are listed at the top left of the section, as they might require immediate attention.
Assigned to experts
- Passports assigned to experts
- Passports for which have at least one assigned expert who has not submitted the report.
IRMS-SSP-CPR [AR9] Warning
This section includes passports for which a urine sample has been confirmed (steroid profile and/or GC/C/IRMS performed). A passport will disappear from this tab once an APMU report has been submitted.
- New expert report(s)
- New chat message(s)
- New document(s) added.
All passports accessible to the APMU user.