APMU, experts and Passport Custodian can add tags to individual passports, these are visible only to the member of their own organization. In other words:
- Tags added by an APMU user of organization A are visible only to APMU users within that Organization A.
- Tags added by an expert are visible only to the expert who added them.
- Tags added by a user from ADO A are visible only to the users of ADO A.
For each passport, users can add up to four tags among a list of predefined tags.
Tags are color coded and displayed on the dashboard, on the passport card and in the passport page.
Adding a tag to a passport:
- From the dashboard, click on a passport card to open the corresponding it.
- Click Add tag at the top of the passport page to display the tag screen
- Click the "+" sign to add the desired tag and close the screen once done.
- The selected tags are then added displayed at the top right of the passport page.