Following a successful login, Anti-Doping Organization users are presented with a dashboard that shows all samples with LTS requested, and the past 6 months of samples (based on the collection date), for which the user’s organization is the Testing Authority. To request a sample to be stored:
- Access the LTS module as an ADO.
- Click on the sample of interest.
- Click “Yes”.
- Enter the end date of the storage.
- Enter a reason.
A flag (“Yes”) is displayed to indicate the request for LTS. Another flag is displayed once confirmed by the WADA laboratory.
- Version 1 of the LTS module does not include notifications to laboratories.
- Either the laboratories and ADO users can contact the ADAMS support should they want to perform a batch upload of samples for example where a large number of samples are collected over a short period of time such as a major event. The required information in Excel is:
- Sample Type;
- Sample Code;
- Sample Collection Date;
- Testing Authority;
- Sample Collection Agency;
- Date of End of Storage; and
- Storage Location, e.g., Name of WADA Laboratory or ITA storage facility.