To to create an athlete group and configure your users ABP access, please follow the steps below:
- 1) Log in as an Organization Administrator
Following a successful login to ABP (https://abp.wada-ama.org) the Admin interface is displayed
- 2) Click on “Manage” and select “Athlete Groups”
The available athlete groups are displayed. For each existing group, the details are displayed in the overview section.
The groups are divided in 3 views
- ALL: all groups your organization has access to
- OWNED: groups created by your organization
- SHARED: groups created by other organization and shared with you through an agreement
If no group exists, a message is displayed: Your organization has no athlete groups.
- 3) To create a new group: Click on “+Add”
- 4) Add a "Group name" and click on “Next”
- 5) Click on “Add” in the page 2 to select the account that will have access to the group.
A pop-up window will open: you will be able to search for the user you need to give access to and add them in the group.
- 6) Click on “Next” and then click on “Add” to select the athletes you want to add to the group.
A new window will open: select the athletes you want to add to the group. The screen includes a search feature that facilitates access to athlete using the following criteria:
First name, Last name, Sport, Discipline, Sport Nationality, Nationality, Gender.
For Sport Nationality and Nationality, please refer to use the Country and region Codes file here.
- 7) Click on “Finish”
The group is now created and listed in the available groups.
The user can edit the group to add additional users, athletes anytime.